Guardians of Dolmen is a AoS type map I've been working on and have put in a lot of work. Hopefully people will enjoy it because of the amount of time I put into it . First of all there is ...
Guardians of Dolmen is a AoS type map I've been working on and have put in a lot of work. Hopefully people will enjoy it because of the amount of time I put into it . First of all there is sixteen heroes you can pick from, each hero has three spells to battle their enemies with and upgrade them to become even stronger. Their is seven items to purchase in the item shop and also a dueling arena to 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, etc. The concept is simple, eliminate the other teams base and win, it has many concepts from DotA such as FIRST BLOOD and unlimited lives. Right now the map is in BETA mode which means it has ten out of twenty heroes playable and six out of seven items working and ready to be purchased. If you guys like what you read here in this thread and want me to post the BETA on SEN I'd be happy to, currently I've been playing the BETA with pubbies / SEN members and the feedback was exceptional.
1. Health Potion - A potion to use while in battle.
2. Mana Potion - Restores your mana while in battle.
3. Teleport To Town - Teleports you back to town after five seconds.
4. Staff of Mana - Increases your mana.
5. Mana Stone - Increases your mana regeneration.
6. Dust of Vision - Allows you to use your scanner to see invisible units.
7. Teleport To Mid - Teleports you to the middle of the battle field.
8. Jeweled Staff of Mana - When Mana Stone and Staff of Mana is combined it makes the items even stronger increasing mana regeneration and mana capacity.
Max of four items in inventory.
1. Twenty heroes with three unique spells each.
2. Dueling arena to battle your foes!
3. Gateway casting / Inventory system.
4. Level up system.
5. Items to help you conquer the battle field.
6. Synergizing spells for heroes to combine and own.
7. Various battles always different in each game.
8. Day and Night system, if it is day you are visioned with all the enemy heroes and CPU player, making Night Crawler attackable and burrowed units. When night time you are unable to see your enemies and CPU enemy making Night Crawler not visible to attack unless you have anti-invis items/spells.
9. Kicking system, if you have an intentional feeder or just an annoying idiot, kick him with a team vote.
10. Fight Keres a boss just like in HoN with Kongor, except when you slay Keres you get a great amount of gold.
Reviews (Submit a Review)
Log in and reach level 3 to submit a review for this map.
- Map Style:
- Custom (UMS)
- AoS (Dota-like)
- Guardians of Dolmenv01.scx
- Latest Version:
- Guardians of Dolmen
- StarCraft Map
- 907.2 KB
- aos, eteft(u), god
- Downloads (Total):
- Downloads (Daily):
- Discovered On:
- June 18, 2010
- Direct Link:
There are not yet enough votes to show a realistic score.
If you were logged in you could rate this.
No badges or achievements yet.
Support Nibbits by linking to us: