Introduce Yourself
submit to reddit

• Hey, I'm a college student from Canada and my program is computer engineering.

I have a ton of experience fixing/building/altering computers/devices and much much more to do much much more ;D
    I play SC II Beta online and WC III FT online, counter strike, etc Cant wait to play single player for starcraft Two! and Diablo 3!!!!!!

• Hello , I'm new_commer from Bulgaria (EU) and I'm a big fan of StarCraft and StarCraft2.Like many of you i do not have a pation to wait to 27.07.2010 :) And 10x for the launcher even with computers the Beta of StarCraft2 is a nice for play.

• @FootMan2k No one removed any post made by you within this thread.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict
  • lol, mod owned.

Lieutenant
  • Hello, I'm jkl381, I love to play starcraft along with Bioshock 2, Cod:MW2, Dead frontier, etc. (all on ps3. My PSN name is also jkl381... add me? LOL.. if you want to play.)

I love starcraft (I'm a Korean fellow who has no life and plays too much video games) LOL.

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    jkl381
    Realm:
    US West
  • Sup, My name is Evan and i live in the US. I have been playing RTS games since Original Warcraft and been a huge blizzard fan since. I have played every blizzard game since way back in the day. I played alot of SC1 and i played Wc3 forever and still do. Never been much of a map maker more of a player.

"I'm gonna save ace at any cost! Wash your potatoes and be ready for us!" - Monkey D. Luffy
    Sergeant
  • hi, Syryuu here...i'm a software developer and i play all sorts of pc games...StarCraft (1 and 2) and diablo 2 (soon 3) are my favorites...nibbits is a happy place...got to interact and meet a lot of guys here.. :)

Corporal
  • Hello I'm Alexander, I'm playing SC since 2006.
    I like to play Bioshock, Farcry, Crysis, SC, Battlefield, Grand Turismo. I like computers hardware, rock,metal music and F1,GP2 and F3 races.

Corporal
  • Whats up? I'm Sean, but a nickname of mine that's stuck is Sparky. You can choose to call me what you like. I've been playing SC1 on and off since I was like four years old, and now that SC2 has been in it's BETA I've been one happy camper!

I like to play CoD4/MW2 mainly, mainly cause there's nothing else to play. I have RDR, MW2, Infamous, Uncharted 1, God of War 3, and LBP all for the PS3, if you couldn't tell. :P

Otherwise, if you want to find out more about me, hang out with me or shoot me a PM, I'll respond. :P

-Harin

• Salve, dude. I'm me, obviously. RL name Patrick.

Uh, what to say... I guess I'll just do what I always do, and write chaotically and in an unplanned fashion, possibly with some arbitrary role-playing mixed in.

*clears throat*

I started out my mapping/modding career either about five years ago or two years ago, depending on if you're only counting StarCraft or not. If you don't, then I started modding FreeSpace 2 at around age 11, very unsuccessfully - POFs confused me, and the various dudes in the community weren't that helpful 'cause I'm kinda deranged. Lul, more than kinda. ;o MY MADNESS KNOWS NO BOUNDS WOULD BE A BETTER WAY TO PUT IT! >.> Yah, I'm rather psychotic - before I started taking medz I frequently had hallucinations of dying in gazillions of painful ways, such as a dude ripping my stomach open, pulling out my internal organs, and devouring them in front of my eyes, with me somehow surviving until he was done. That doesn't happen anymoar, but I'm still one messed up dude. Doesn't help that my brother tries to kill me on a weekly basis - or did, until he got his rear end hospitalized. :wut:

Uh, yah. Back to my modding career. I was messing around in FreeSpace 2 for a while, but gave that up. Then, I discovered the machinima series "Red vs. Blue" and wanted to make something like that. Looking around for an engine led me to StarCraft, which I thought was free for some reason. >.> I got it anyway after a while, but had forgotten about the machinima I wanted to make by then. >.> I started making UMS maps for it, most of which were never released because, after getting all the technical stuff done, I realized that they just weren't fun. I eventually moved onto StarCraft modding, where my knowledge of C++ made me one of the better-known modders - though my stuff STILL wasn't fun and was therefore scrapped. (It's worth noting that this lack-of-fun was almost always due to an interface issue. FoTCDDaAoAtEtUaE:tBfK:vTPO:AIE would have been pretty cool if there was a way to designate units for automatic destruction, for example. Shipwrights: The Defiler War would have been sauce , imo, if there was a way to fix the mineral glitch, but there wasn't, except for a stupidiot way that would have annoyed players to heck. Shipwrights: The Cheese War (totally different from S:tDW - I sort-of reused the name but nothing else) would have been fun if there was a way to tell what dudes had what upgrades. Custom Dropship Wars (a map (also, nested parenthesis ftw)) suffered from the same problem as S:tCW, but also a different problem.)

Anyway, here I am now. The teachings of IskatuMesk and Hercanic and the power of GalaxyEdit will be brought together by me, the one true rabid crocodile, and used to create usually absurdist but hopefully 1337 maps (or map/mod hybrid things - most of my stuff will play like an SC1 mod but actually be a map, because I'll need control over resource placement, and because most of it's in space, which has some rather hard-to-explain issues). Thank you for reading my mini-essay/rant/pie. May the doacks bless you, and may the light of a thousand kittens shine perpetually upon your liver!

• Hullo 0-o

I'm iTake, I am really a novice to rts and yet somehow made it to 2v2 plat and 1v1 gold. As for modding, I have been modding Wc3 for around 6 months, made several minigames that turned out to be nothing at all.

So I went to sc2, and immediately the trigger system confused me. The shift from Wc3 and SC2 was really uncomfortable =s.

And... I resorted to terraining. Tried to learn a bit of the sc2 editor before getting into triggers. Made 1 melee map that is currently uploaded.

By the way, I would really appreciate some feedback on it, newb editor ere needing some help.

Thanks for taking 30 seconds to read my intro.

~iTake

Private
  • I am Yucie, soon to be part of the Military Air Force.

As a big MMO buff, I've been part of forum communities as long as I can remember; usually as a moderator of company forums, or player mod in game.
    Now as a retired MMO gamer, I'm resting happily at my home of http://ggftw.com/ enjoying the job as a Division Manager.
    There is no greater joy than working with a great team, and having a wonderful community to kick back with.
    --

Now for Starcraft - I'm a casual player of Starcraft, who never uses any builds.
    Freestyle is the way to go for me, it's always more fun in my book when you don't have to fallow the exact same thing over and over again.
    As a freestyle player, I'm often using unique strategies crafted on a whim, using unit compositions hardly seen by most in competitive games.

My favorite gamestyle is 2v2; the different strategies which can be employed are greater, and the level of teamwork can make or break your game.

I've got a soft spot for Tower Defense games, although they may be boring for many, and that can easily be the case when defeated; I still enjoy trying different plans to see their results.

The more you know ~
    /shooting star

• Hello, I'm Alex. I played SC1 for like 1 month last year but totally fell in love with SC2 three months ago. I'm still quite a noob but I hope I can improve my multitasking skills with practice :-D I hope I can contribute as well to the community. I'm not very proficient with programming languages but I have the abstract way of thinking required for the task.

See you around!

Private
  • hi its me :P
    am i too late?

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator
  • Oh hi! Welcome to the community vernam.

Lieutenant
  • Hello, I am PsiRedEye22, known by that name on pretty much everything I play. Huge fan of TDs, DotA and other MOAB games, and I pretty much flock to whatever game is the most promising for that genre. That happens to be SC2 right now. I had a hand in making Element TD but was known as Oculus way back then, if anyone remember that far back =(.

• hi. Did u see that pig swim? Good. Im that pig that can swim. Thats me.

• Hi all,

- Angel is the name,
    - old SC fun,
    - long lasting DotA player,
    - former WoW addict ,
    - now planning to try SC2 …

sy

• Hi all, I'm kannon ball,also know as KBK. I never played SC before the annnoucement of SC2 though i saw posters,I never thought of getting it. now I have SC and SC2 but no key ;)

Corporal
  • Garena Platform does reviews of the most played Warcraft 3 maps.
    Nibbits is an awesome site. It has a lot of potential to be even more visited than Epicwar

Garena Platform
    Support the movement: http://www.facebook.com/garenaplatform

Private
  • Levi, this is Danny D. from E-town/Laramie. Man I have been trying to find you for ages! myspace / 173472252

get ahold of me bro!

Anonymous
    24.21.110.xxx
  • I'm Killer3864, I used to created UMS maps for Starcraft (the original one) like Zurvivor Zerg: Vengance, Conquest, and Warzone. Currently I am unable to continue making maps, but any that I made is finished (they might not need a new version). When I get SC 2 I will continue and I might also make new versions of the maps written above. I want to thank anyone that likes any of my maps. Last but not least: I used to test my games online with a lot of people.

Anonymous
    190.219.190.xxx
  • Hey all. I'm Ryan, but I use xEpicNewbx as my screen name. I do like to play Starcraft a lot, and I also play some FPS's as well. I'm not that great of a Starcraft player yet, but I am dedicated to becoming a great player someday. I also make maps, too. Nibbits kinda inspires me to make maps also, and I also do love the maps the people make on here!

• xEpicNewbx'Hey all. I'm Ryan, but I use xEpicNewbx as my screen name. I do like to play Starcraft a lot, and I also play some FPS's as well. I'm not that great of a Starcraft player yet, but I am dedicated to becoming a great player someday. I also make maps, too. Nibbits kinda inspires me to make maps also, and I also do love the maps the people make on here!'

Welcome! Even though I'm talking to you in real life right now.

XoG - Nibbits Moderator - Got any questions? Shoot me an E-mail at xog.nibbits@gmail.com
    XoG 4
    Battle.net
    Name:
    xogstarcraft
    Realm:
    US West
  • I've been here a while but I've never found this thread LOL. I am known as guyugkuyg and Permafrost. I enjoy making maps(better at making melee than UMS) but I am better at UMS than melee. I have Starcraft 2 but whenever I join a game I am dropped from Battle.net(because my computer is way under the system requirements). I have however, made a map for starcraft 2(coming out tommorrow at 12:00) but it sucks.

I can haz custom title now???
    Battle.net
    Name:
    guyugkuyg
    Realm:
    US East

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: