If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• I think we should be able to make a list of our favorite maps when we reach a certain level, like level 5.

And then there should be a ranking of maps that are most frequently found in that personal list.

This should solve 2 issues. First, maps regardless of quality will go down in popularity ranks based on # of downloads because people get bored of them or because people already have them. Also, even rank by rating is not so accurate because you're limited to only 5 stars which makes ur rating an arbitrary estimate, and it is at-the-moment kinda thing and not really a careful assessment.

Second, people seem to have maps that they particularly liked but they forget about them etc, and maybe they might want to recommend it to a friend later when the topic arises. A personal list of favorite maps would be a useful reference.

People have different tastes, so it'd be more useful for me to look up a list of favorite maps by someone who enjoy similar types of games that I like.

P.S. Also it'd be nice if the maximum # of favorite maps in the list would increase according to our level.

For example, at level 5, you might be allowed 10 favorite maps; at level 10 u might be allowed 30 favorite maps.

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East

Support Nibbits by linking to us: