I'm stalked by a Chinese hacker
submit to reddit

• Custom Hero Wars map was really popular about 2 years ago. Some loser hacked the map and made "3.0," assuming superior version number to the 2.## of the last official vers. In response, it-over- made version Final, although he did not know at the time about unused unprotector v2 which can unprotect pretty much anything. The hackers in turn unprotected version Final and released 4.0. it-over- then released vFinal2, vFinal3, and f-3b, which included glitch fixes. Then they hacked that and made version 5.0. It was almost comical how these guys who formed the "official" custom hero wars clan, but the original maker wasn't in it (and now it's dead i think). it-over- started working on a 3v3 vers of Footmen Frenzy, but because it didn't quite work out moved onto make Neo Custom Hero Wars. The guys who hacked the original series constantly joined Neo games and would chant "noob vers" "this sucks" leave, drop ppl, etc., while at the same time going on an intensive campaign to host the hacked custom hero wars games. Some hackers started dropping 1 plyr every time the game started in an attempt to foster a myth that Neo CHW has a "drop glitch," I constantly found myself dealing with this annoying dilemma of having 1 plyr short of starting the game full house, even for the popular diplo 1939 vers, ever since I had the misfortune of being approached by a hacker by the name of killer2121, who was making the BX series of Diplo 1939 with triggers, etc. I didn't like the map, so I stopped playing it and started hosting the popular NV2 version again. When I did that killer2121 kept joining my games and dropping everyone with spoofs. Killer2121 and his friends or bots etc would join my Asia-based diplo games and advertise how terrible/noobish it is and then leave.

Anyways, I've pretty much made permanent enemies with a uber Chinese hacker and his Hispanic "minions." I'm not being a racist cuz we had a chat where he pretty much revealed to me he was Chinese and he loves North Korea.

This is what he can do - he can come join my games with more than 1 account, create the illusion that there are more ppl, and when game starts, make 1 of the accounts leave or stay idle. He can drop ppl in a manner that I don't know someone's getting dropped for nearly 1 min. He can crash starcraft (and he crashed it everytime I turned on anti-hack hate warden), or he can drop everyone, then when I leave game, I'm disconnected from the bnet server for 6 min or so. He does this very weird thing where he makes 1~3 accounts join my game, and then no one else can join. Then he starts making his own bot accounts leave and join, leave and join, each time under diff name, creating the illusion that ppl are able to join my game, but no one can, and I'm never able to get the game filled before I start. He told me that it doesn't matter where I go, US East, US West, that "my minion will get you" etc in his typical high mood .. It doesn't matter if I change the game name (now I primarily host Footmen Frenzy) from F0o+rnen FreN2Y to |=ootmen |=renzy. He has my IP address or something, and the very nanosecond I log on to bnet under anonymous user names he can track me down and make ppl unable to join the game i host. He can also move me to a certain public channel if he wants to, where only his bot accounts are there, with weird names like "iwillkillu" "ur momxx", etc.

Well the guy's hack can't be detected by BWHF. I know it does something with latency and bots, but that's about it. I've searched for pages advertising the hack (cuz u have to buy it somewhere) on google, but I haven't been able to find it. Others tell me such hack doesn't exist and think its my router firewall thats the problem...

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • This is a list of all the account names that the hacker used . I hope someone here knows wat to do about resolving this problem.

ws-slurpee
    simazhao
    dragoontales
    mr.lando
    killzone23
    fsl.noesis
    deathraider6886
    strangerquark
    clear_body
    fast1fire
    not_zerg
    jeffreycneedhamsavagenoob
    plusplus
    grilledsalad
    zaero[nato]
    er]dj
    clan_nz
    kompstomper
    tm-magic
    recon
    Hunter-Killer
    Arimil
    starkraver
    CrimsonHiko
    darkiller78
    dollabill666
    AsianDave
    wagfen
    CasedOut
    esigh
    silent(slayer)
    jebaaas
    jimjamzz
    barrin(u)
    slowkilla
    tsukoyami
    HighTreason
    shadowedface
    reaper_eternal
    stc-gunner
    fenixguy
    captainslayer
    moriaman
    4saken-l(night
    diemfdie
    revenge1010
    rageful
    tassadar[nato]
    squeeky_timmy
    chriscoffin
    weikit
    (ms)fluffy)
    Admiral-rose
    lock
    shadowzim
    mrforge
    trollingtroll
    soviet_opeth
    warrman123
    Blazing[nato]
    rudy0612
    Kinderhell
    Visard-lestat
    Blazedghost
    Killer_Hugs
    mssp
    mancipium
    Echo
    SS_Slayer
    DarkAssassin
    YouUsed2BeCool
    MP)Fire
    SilentFox
    AWaffle
    democrats_suck
    dark-temple-666
    hitman187
    saejong
    kaoskreator0.o
    M(S)Nidaime - (may not be hacker acct)
    skedarlord
    killapimp42
    kilerrugby71
    denizan
    recon[nato]
    Shadow_1337
    band.of.the.hawk
    katsura
    Lil_Wolf
    dontblameme

as u guys can see, he likes to portray himself as "silent" "slayer" "assassin" killer" revelation's "666" etc..

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Long list.. I once had trouble with someone named killer2121 and he wasn't Chinese he was American if I recall correctly. I believe he used some sort of spam the host hack causing me to temporarily be banned from battle.net...it spammed him joining.....a lot of times which apparently makes it look like the host is abusing something. It's a pity Blizzard isn't too keen on stopping stuff like this anymore. Bots can be great (I keep one on each server 24/7) but they can also be greatly abused by people which is unfortunate.

Oh yea, FYI, I am pretty sure you know the guy that is doing that. Unless there are multiple people using that name. If it's who I think it is (the same guy I ran into) he is in a clan with the initials MP and he pretty much hacks in every game he plays. You actually might know him from staredit.net.

Battle.net
    Name:
    -BW-Map_God
    Realm:
    US West
  • I have a solution but whether you want to use it or not depends on whether or not you dare pay the price of becoming a third party program user. If so, you can always find me on several other sites, like Staredit.net or GhoztCraft. I'll give you what you need..

Or send a PM here, but I don't guarantee that I'll check it in a while. I'm not a frequent user here. :P

Private
  • well if killer2121 isn't chinese then i'm stalked by a different guy. this makes sense b/c killer2121 primarily plays diplo games, and the chinese dude plays a lot of custom hero wars/temple siege games in addition to diplo games.

i think 1 of his main accounts may be megamagicmonkey. once he got relly high getting angry at me cuz i said i dont like to play hacked maps

also i never want to pay for hacks or even use them really

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Yea, that makes more sense, I would never have thought killer2121 was smart enough to run a bot army. Though he does seem to like drop hacking people a bit. Sounds like your one person problem is a two person problem.

Battle.net
    Name:
    -BW-Map_God
    Realm:
    US West
  • I never said you had to pay. I said you just have to ask me to give you the hack that can protect you. xD

Private
  • nah it's fine.

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Okay then, have fun suffering.

Private
  • ZhuindenOkay then, have fun suffering.

O_o this guy may be the chinese dude

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Well there may be a solution to this.

When I release Footmen Frenzy III, could everyone go on a Footy hosting frenzy?

The Chinese dud is on bnet basically 24/7 (or probably the hacker program beeps like an alarm clock when I log onto bnet), either doesn't have a job or runs a laundry place, eats horrible food (cuz he thinks chinese carryout is awesome), hates his mom (called her a crazy woman), is 20+ years old, and said something to effect of his having lost his dream and his life having been ruined.

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • This won't probably end till pubs on bnet get their own personal judgement and opinion on maps, which will never happen. That is what the most frustrating.

Or probably that new maps are not really *that* much worse or better than the original was. Usually you like the map when you know the map well, all it's imbalances and knight's moves. Hence notion of good and bad really loses it's universality...

"I bet at this stage we could code a better Starcraft engine from scratch ourselves. :P" - Tuxlar
    Major
    Battle.net
    Name:
    wormer
    Realm:
    US East
  • SHADOW_1337 is 1 of the accounts btw.

plz ban gdfsgdfg from the site!

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • wow, thumbs up!

Lieutenant
  • i ran into a guy named killer somthing about half an hour ago while playing a halo mass :| he didnt hack but he TKed everyone on his team, including me

Private
  • lol... he can't hack me any more.

and i didnt buy any hacks he wanted to sell me (im a genius :) )

--------

i am now officially confirming that bnet's ums is pretty much empty other than the 2 mexican & chinese hackers

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Excuse me, as I would like to say that I am not Mexican or Chinese I am Italian, You should maybe get you're facts correctly together. You should also learn not to post in public forums about these problems as I can use them against you at any point in time. As well You can't run from me ill always get you. That is all.

• Maybe I'm not talking about you. Last time I checked, the guy claimed he was German & started typing out long German sentences.

Then I asked him "what's 'erste' in English?"

He couldn't answer LOL

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • XD... Wow. That guy is really after you...

Lieutenant
    Battle.net
    Name:
    jkl381
    Realm:
    US West

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I drew the hacker :p

(._.)>)>)>)>)>~~
    <erste = 1st >
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Asuka[LF]
    Realm:
    US East
  • Try iccup servers? They have anti-hack, though the people playing aren't as interested in playing UMS. (sorry for thread semi-necro)

Private
  • ♫ Why Can't We Be Friends? ♫

No, really this kind of thing is annoying. I had this happen to me back in my day of playing RuneScape(Yeah, pathetic huh?), and some guy stalked me with multiple accounts and hacked like !@%#. Very annoying! He still following you?

EDIT: I'll also add that the guy's name was Killer2122, very creepy...

XoG - Nibbits Moderator - Got any questions? Shoot me an E-mail at xog.nibbits@gmail.com
    XoG 4
    Battle.net
    Name:
    xogstarcraft
    Realm:
    US West

New Reply

If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

Support Nibbits by linking to us: