If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Like on SEN, each post has it's unique ID in the thread. You can click on the post number in the top right corner to copy/paste direct link to that post (I'm not telling this is the best way, it would be better if I could just click on the button and it copy/pasted the link automatically). When one follows that link he goes to the post instead of the end/beginning of the thread.

Also, if that everything I posted seems a bit difficult to start from, for pending changes you might just have a separate group of "trusted" users who can just approve changes. How to choose them? Well, I can name few people I trust, I believe azala and other moderators can name few too. As the general rule I suggest give moderators a privilege to set such people. If one of them makes something bad, this could be easily reported by anyone and moderators can delete such a user from the list of "trusted" people, they may also write something in their personal "file". If you're concerned about such a man makes too much "bad" changes at one time you may limit the number of available approvals per day for example (this might depend on XP, the more XP one has the more approvals he may do daily or something). Also, you may not allow these people to approve their own changes.

"I bet at this stage we could code a better Starcraft engine from scratch ourselves. :P" - Tuxlar
    Major
    Battle.net
    Name:
    wormer
    Realm:
    US East

Support Nibbits by linking to us: