If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• DrakenZA: So it's getting hotter and colder: Hotter to evaporate the water, and colder to condense it into frozen particles. That seems very logical. The light is on and off at the same time. Most of the "green house effect" (36–70%, depending on where you are on the earth) is caused by water vapor (H2O(g)). Maybe we should get rid of that? Going with your previous logic, that seems like a sound decision. The only major reason CO2 has built up in the atmosphere is because of deforestation. Human builds car, human needs road for car, human cuts down many trees and plants to make road for car, human drives automobile on road. Now multiply that scenario by the square miles of highway humans have created. Humans replace oxygen generating plants with carbon dioxide generating automobiles. If you genuinely believe in global warming, I do not believe you should be trying to build some logical fortress of fallacies as to what the results of global warming are (such as the earth is getting hotter and colder at the same time), but perhaps you should be worrying more about how you are going to purchase land from large businesses in order to plant more trees that may convert your "green house gases" into what you may consider to be a more beneficial molecule: oxygen (O2). However, CO2 is not the only "green house effect" causing molecule. Methane and Nitrous Oxide are yet others, which are produced by livestock. I would assume you are in the boat with this guy:

“Livestock are one of the most significant contributors to today’s most serious environmental problems,” senior UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) official Henning Steinfeld said. “Urgent action is required to remedy the situation.”

http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.asp?newsID=20772&CR1=warning

I am sure you would enjoy having less food. This sounds like a wonderful idea. We should let some people starve for the benefit of others. Who would you choose to be able to eat, and why would you choose them. What factors decide a person's right to eat food?

Private

Support Nibbits by linking to us: