If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• The boots have been a game changer at the tents for Valerie Boster and Meredith Melling, a stylist team who have worked with the likes of Kloss and Candice Swanepoel.“We could not survive Fashion Week without these boots,” the duo tells The Post. “They slip over skinny jeans and are the perfect leg-warmer for Longchamp Bags those ’60s silhouettes from spring.” (To deal with slushy snow, the Stuart Weitzman site advises prepping the boots with stain repellent.)Danielle Prescod, Elle.com fashion editor, has been a “Lowland” devotee since August, when she purchased the black suede version. Her michael kors outlet favorite pairing is with a denim-on-denim ensemble.“I love these boots! They act as a really sophisticated alternative to tights,” says Prescod. “The fact that they are flat offsets the sexiness of having a boot go so high up the leg, michael kors and they work with just about any outfit.”
    Luckily, Taekman’s husband Josh is getting used to being her personal photographer.“I think he gets it now,” Taekman said. “It took him a minute, but now he realizes, like ‘Oh wow, it michael kors purses is kind of cool to pay attention to pictures and get good light and stuff.’ ”Taekman came to the event following the Elie Tahari presentation, where models were sporting Taekman’s new nail-polish line, Pop of Color, coming soon to Ricky’s.As michael kors outlet online sale for Morgan’s business ventures, Taekman was excited Morgan had pulled off the show — but still wondered about her elusive line of toaster ovens.“I wish she’d come out with that darn toaster because I use my toaster oven like three Longchamp Bag times a day. I only cook with my toaster oven. So I’m waiting,” she said. “But no, I don’t think it’s going to happen.”
    Although many people felt the movie “Selma” was overlooked somewhat by the Oscars, one of the michael kors outlet online film’s actresses, Tessa Thompson, certainly wasn’t while sitting front row at her first Fashion Week. Thompson hit Tuesday’s Jenny Packham show at Industria Studios, stunning onlookers in a gold gown and collar that she said made her feel a bit Longchamp Handbags like Rihanna.She told The Post she was unperturbed by any “Selma” snubs. “We didn’t make the movie for it to win accolades — we made it to tell the story of these incredible leaders,” she said. “All the controversy and coach handbags talk about accolades, we kind of ignore it.”Thompson added that the film afforded her great opportunities, like the chance to talk to Diane Nash, founding member of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, whom she played in the film.This week, she’s Longchamp Outlet been meeting different kinds of icons, like Naomi Campbell at Zac Posen, and has found the experience surreal.“She’s such an icon, for women of color especially,” Thompson said. “Growing up as a little girl you look at these fashion magazines, michael kors bags and supermodels are, like, not real entities. And then when you see them in person they kind of also don’t seem real! Because they’re so tall.”She laughed, adding, “The first time I saw Chanel Iman, if I’d been driving a coach factory outlet car I probably would have crashed it. It reminded me of the first time I saw a giraffe at the zoo. Which is not to make her sound like an object or an animal, but there was something so exquisite Longchamp Sale and poised and otherworldly about her presence.”
    Real Housewife of NYC Ramona Singer revealed Tuesday night at Sonja Morgan’s fashion show at the Carriage House Center for the Arts that she’s hard at work on a new book.“I’m actually opening Coach Outlet Store up about my whole life,” she told The Post. “You’re really a product of your environment and the trials and tribulations you go through your entire life. I wouldn’t be where I am without it, and I want to inspire Coach Outlet Store Online women to be strong and have true faith. You can achieve anything you need to and get over the obstacles.”One obstacle Singer’s faced recently is the dissolution of her marriage to Mario Singer, who reportedly was cheating on her. At coach outlet online last season’s reunion she refused to discuss it, so will she be more open in the upcoming season?“I can’t talk anything about this season,” Singer snapped before walking away.
    “Mad Men” beauty Christina Hendricks looked ravishing in a form-fitting Zac coach outlet Posen frock at the designer’s runway show in Grand Central Station Monday night.But just hours before, the actress was hanging in her apartment rocking a slightly more breathable outfit: her signature caftan.“When Coco [Rocha] came over tonight, I was wearing michael kors handbags my winter caftan. It’s a gray-cashmere Calypso caftan,” Hendricks told The Post.“A lot of mine are sheer, so coach purses they’re home pieces, but I do have a couple that I’ll sort of tie up and turn into a dress in the summer.”A cashmere caftan sounds like the perfect outfit to cozy up to the much-anticipated new season of “Mad Men.” As for Hendricks, she says she has her own batch of shows she’s gearing up to binge on.“Well I know it’s already aired, but Coach Bags I haven’t watched it, and I’m very excited about watching ‘The Fall,’ ” said the actress. “And I’m really looking forward to seeing the second season of ‘Broadchurch.’ I’ve been traveling, so I just need to sit down and finally michael kors outlet clearance watch them.”And while the attendees were visibly wowed by the evening’s venue, Hendricks says the last time she was in Grand Central was a mere week ago.“I was taking the subway,” she said matter-of-factly.Caftans and public transportation? Hendricks for president!<br coach factory />

Bags Outlet Sale:
    Longchamp Backpack
    Longchamp Le Pliage
    Longchamp Bag Sale

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: