If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• It's annoying to have multiple map version out there.. Normally I don't want to spread my old buggy version through the internet. That's why I want an update button that "REPLACES" the older version of the map instead of just uploading the new version.
      Some people here have like 200 maps, although they only created 2 or 3 maps.. because of that update stuff.

It's pretty annoying, please remove this feature and replace it with a correct update feature, that replaces the map itself. Something like an EDIT function, where you can change text, etc AND also the map. Just upload another version, a newer one and it will replace the old via edit or something.

• The other part is, that the Accounts could need some small history.. I had 140 EXP already and last time as I logged in I only had 113.. so WTF? I searched a while for a history to see what happened.. but I still can't figure out what happened to my EXP points.. so some information about it would be nice, too!

• Oh and it would be nice, if you could add some more categories to the resources/model section. It could need something like "Doodads", "Attachments", "Effects/SFX" and so on. Easier to search stuff and I don't need to upload everything into common model section, because it's neither a building nor a unit. So what's left.. common model section :P

Sergeant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: