If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Three weeks ahead of the NBA trade deadline, the Chicago Bulls are said to have interest in Carmelo Anthony Jerseys making moves for Philadelphia 76ers center Jahlil Okafor.The Bulls are desperate for a change of scenery after a dumpster fire of a week headlined by three feuding guards. moncler outlet They believe Okafor may thrive in a different system after a disappointing start to his career.But it's hard to see how the worst 3-point shooting team in the moncler sale league with poor enough spacing as is would accompany a big who succeeds as a traditional back-to-the-basket scorer — especially one who doesn't rebound or defend well.The Sixers Polo Ralph Lauren defense nosedives with Okafor on the floor. An otherwise average unit allows 109.9 points per 100 possessions with him in the game. That rate stands worse than 27 Custom NBA Jerseys teams, and totals 4.6 points per 100 possessions worse than Philadelphia averages. That's bad, and because of his defensive woes and the emergence of Joel Embiid and a moncler coat healthier Nerlens Noel, Okafor is sitting seven more minutes on the bench per game in his sophomore season. He needs a new home.But to play Okafor to his Ralph Lauren Outlet strengths, he'll have to be surrounded with shooters who space the floor. It's no surprise that Philly's best five-man lineup with Okafor in it includes Ersan Ilyasova, Nik Kyrie Irving Shoes Stauskas and Robert Covington. The problem with the Bulls is that a good deal of their problems this season are because they lack guys who do exactly that. ralph lauren bags Playing Rajon Rondo, Dwyane Wade, Michael-Carter Williams and Jimmy moncler jacket Butler in the same backcourt has left the Bulls shooting a dismal 32 percent from 3-point range. Even worse, in a league where 3-point shooting is a staple in nearly every title contender's offense, the Bulls are shooting to the lowest frequency at 23 percent. That's half the rate of Kobe Bryant Jerseys the reborn Houston Rockets, a team which has used long-distance accuracy to spark improvement under offensive guru Mike D'Antoni.
    Screw Charles Barkley? Oh, shut up already, LeBron moncler vest James.King James made himself look petty and small by responding so personally to Barkley's previous criticism with ESPN's Dave McMenamin this week.What does this guy want? He's the Anthony Davis Jerseys biggest star in the NBA. He makes the most money. He's got the most endorsements. Now, I guess he wants to go through the rest of his career Warriors Team Store in a bubble without ever being criticized.Whether you agree with Sir Charles that James is acting "whiny" by demanding more playmakers on a "top-heavy" Cavaliers team, Barkley did Lebron James Shose what he's supposed to do. He gave his honest opinion of James and the defending NBA champions as they try to defend their title.That's why Barkley's the best Canada Goose Jacket sports analyst on TV — and why "Inside the NBA" is the gold standard for studio shows. Because Barkley tells it like it is.He doesn't spout phony opinions James Harden Jerseys to curry favor with reigning superstars.He doesn't kiss ass to get access.He doesn't genuflect to superstars like you, LeBron.He serves the TV viewers and himself. Not the players, Custom NCAA Jerseys their egos, their agents and their spin doctors.I wish there were 100 more analysts like Barkley.
    Making a fourth All-Star game is a cause for celebration for most polo shoes players. John Wall takes the honor as a call to action.A quick smile came across Wall’s face as he received the congratulatory text from his agent. That smile Kyrie Irving Jerseys was immediately followed by a scowl. The joy of being picked by the coaches was replaced by the reality of what is to come for Wall."The other point ralph lauren jacket guards are going to be coming at my neck," Wall told Sporting News. "All the guys, who think they should have made (the All-Star teams) are going to Kevin Durant Shoes be gunning for me."It’s become a tradition for Wall to want to prove haters wrong as much as himself right. Several people questioned how he would recover from Moncler Jackets two knee surgeries in the offseason. He struggled as the Wizards limped to a 6-12 record."I wasn’t in the best shape to start the season," Wall said. "It Kyrie Irving Jerseys took me a minute to get my conditioning down. But once I got my legs under me, I started to feel healthier than I have in my entire ralph lauren polo shirts career."There’s a lot of data to validate Wall’s self-assessment. He’s averaging 23.0 points and 10.3 assists. It’s not surprising to see Wall put up numbers on the offensive moncler kids side. He has also evolved on defense, snagging 2.1 steals per game, second in the league only to Chris Paul.Teammates notice that Wall is more likely to step Lebron James Jerseys up and guard the elite players at his position. Wall has been a good defender, but this season he's taken it to another level."He’s got such a chip Kevin Durant Jerseys on his shoulder," Bradley Beal told Sporting News. "We all do, but he is bigger than anybody I’ve seen. He got tired of y’all saying he doesn’t play Russell Westbrook Jerseys defense so he got better.""Every night I have to prove myself," Wall said. "It's just like when I was named the number one player in high school. Everybody ralph lauren paint wanted to see if I was real, I'm here to show the world I am."When Wall is on the court, the Wizards' plus/minus goes from -2.1 to 4.3. Moncler Sale The team's offensive rating jumps from 102.7 when he sits to 113.0 when he's on the floor. The team also allows 2.3 fewer points per 100 possessions than Golden State Warriors Jerseys when he's on the bench.Wall plays with a quiet rage. On offense, he's a player that has to be guarded for 90 feet. He drives to the bucket moncler jackets with speed and patience reminiscent of Le'Veon Bell as he waits for the right hole to open up. And when he can't get to the bucket, he kicks polo t shirts it out to an open teammate for a jumper."He makes my game so much better," Beal said. "I know he's going to make good decisions and I'm going Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet to get good looks. All I have to do is knock them down."
    LeBron James has had enough of Charles Barkley.The Cavs star responded to Barkley's recent comments moncler coats on TNT saying James was "whiny" among other things in reference to the team's roster."He's a hater," James said to ESPN of Barkley after Monday's loss to the Klay Thompson Jerseys Mavericks. "What makes what he says credible? Because he's on TV?"LeBron was just getting warmed up."I'm not going to let him disrespect my legacy like that," James told Ben Simmons Jerseys ESPN. "I'm not the one who threw somebody through a window. I never spit on a kid. I never had unpaid debt in Las Vegas. I never said, Polo Outlet 'I'm not a role model.' I never showed up to All-Star Weekend on Sunday because I was in Vegas all weekend partying."All I've done for my entire career Klay Thompson Jerseys is represent the NBA the right way. Fourteen years, never got in trouble. Respected the game. Print that."According to ESPN, there's history between James and Barkley that's been Jimmy Butler Jerseys simmering for some time. Most of it stems from Barkley's criticisms on various outlets.In the report, James also mocks Phil Jackson's flippant comment this season referencing LeBron's "posse."But Stephen Curry Shoes James directed the hard heat toward Barkley, saying he's tired of taking the high road. "Screw Charles Barkley. ... I'm tired of biting my tongue. There's a new Stephen Curry Jerseys sheriff in town."Barkley later laughed off James' barbs and said he stood by his criticism."I was laughing, clearly he did some homework ... he Googled me and found Cavalier Steam Shop some things," Barkley said. "He was young when I was playing, so I appreciate that, but I'm not upset about it ... my criticism was fair and I'm Lebron James Jerseys good with that."
    Newly-elected President Donald Trump's travel ban hit home for Lakers forward Luol Deng.The 12-year veteran is a native of what is now known as South Kristaps Porzingis Jerseys Sudan. South Sudan, gained its independence from Sudan, one of the seven predominantly Muslim nations whose residents are barred from entering the U.S. for the next four months, Moncler Outlet in 2011.Deng's family fled their native land to escape civil war before eventually emigrating to London after being granted political asylum. At 14, Deng moved to the United Chris Paul Jerseys States to play high school basketball at New Jersey's Blair Academy. He played just one season at Duke and was taken with the No. 7 pick in the Cheap NCAA Jerseys 2004 NBA Draft by the Chicago Bulls.Deng, who has also had stints with the Cavaliers and Heat, holds dual citizenship in his homeland and the UK. Monday, he Joel Embiid Jerseys took to Twitter to address the controversial ban.
    LeBron James is tired of turning the other cheek when it comes to his media critics. During an interview NBA Jerseys with ESPN on Monday, King James unloaded on Charles Barkley, calling him a "hater" who never represented the NBA with the same class that he has.James ripped the Kevin Durant Jerseys longtime analyst for TNT's "Inside the NBA" following the Cavaliers' 104-97 loss to Mavericks on Monday. ESPN writer Dave McMenamin noted James had been "stewing" for a couple Cheap NBA Jerseys of days after Barkley called him "whiny" for saying the defending NBA champions needed to upgrade their roster.DEVENEY: LeBron's latest gamble could set Cavs down dangerous path.When McMenamin Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys asked about Barkley, the King went off, and I mean off."He's a hater," said James. "What makes what he says credible? Because he's on TV?"

Jerseys best Sellers Sale:
    Rudy Gobert Jerseys
    Brooklyn Nets Jerseys
    Kevin Love Jerseys
    Buddy Hield Jerseys
    Damian Lillard Jerseys
    Aaron Gordon Jerseys
    Moncler Sale
    Dwight Howard Jerseys
    Houston Rockets Jerseys
    Dallas Mavericks Jerseys
    Paul Pierce Jerseys