If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Something I've implemented recently was IP tracking. Until now, no one had access to it other than myself. However, since the SC community has been a great help, I figured it would only strengthen things to open this up to the public.

I think it's already been a great deal helpful in allowing easy identification (by IP hash) of users who are masking under different identities, so this will only make that easier. You'll find this as the last item on the page under their profile. In mine, for example, it shows the last seen IP addresses. If I had been noticed under a different IP, it would also list the other account names I was using.

The other thing you will notice is that you can click on the IP address to see any username which matched that address, for example: http://www.nibbits.com/account/mod/ip-lookup/503/

Moderators will soon gain the ability to clear out Ratings, Posts, and place bans, based on either an IP mask, or the username itself.

Last but not least, included in this was also a basic activity stream on your profile. Right now it's only showing your posts and map submissions, but this will be improved in the future.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict

Support Nibbits by linking to us: