If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• 1. Warcraft 3. Right now, I really don't care about Starcraft 2, but I am sure that once it is released, I will be hooked.

2.I really like the setup on this site, I get lost very easily on other sites similar to this. Also, this site has a ton of maps, and generally a nice, helpful community. Also this site seems to be full of map makers, so instead of only giving advice, I can get direct comments/advice back from map makers.

3. I think that I would be a great leader, because of my activeness on this site (I am usually on at least twice an hour when I am not sleeping/in school), and my helpfulness. I have tested a handful of maps, so I have become good at catching things that people missed, and giving good suggestions. Also, I have great dedication, and try to do things from start to finish (like the review I did on YouTD. I was going to go to sleep about 3 quarters of the way in, but just couldn't fall asleep without finishing it.). I am friendly too, unless I am just having a really crummy day.

4. Sadly, none that would be of any use.

5. Both modding and editorials sound great, but if I can only choose one, I would go with moderation. =)

6. Mountain time (Colorado), which is GMT-7 I believe.

Lieutenant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: