If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Starcraft 2 and Warcraft 3 are the games.
    The bigges thing that interests me is what I've talked to you about previously, the fact that the webadmin actually listens, and has created a very nice new age community website as well as creating what I think is the best database of blizzard maps.

I would make not only a good community leader but afantastic one, I am passionate about game modding and have a passion for others views, concerns, and opinions. I am a psych major so peoples mental and emotional wellbeing are important to me, and I have a natural charismatic gift due to my great drive towards success and making sure people are heard and treated correctly.

I am a moderator as well as admin and owner of clan orpg, a clan that has been around for four years and has had over 7,000 unique registered users over it's lifetime, it is also the second most referred in/out community link on nibbits. I have also been spokesperson, leader, and raid leader for a few mmo guilds, all of which were ranked within the top 3 on their respective servers.

I am most interested in moderation, occasional editorial work as we see nibbits grow, and map development, a good position I could represent would be something like "senior map liason" in which I could communicate with you/ and any future web administrators, if there were more, about how we could turn nibbits not only into the forerunner map database, but also the epitome of a developer oriented community, driven by the community, and giving map developers the chance to reach that large audience but to also be heard and appreciated by the community at large.

I'm in pacific standard time, which I think is gmt-8, but you lived in sanfran so you know what I'm talkin about :p

I haz custom title
    Battle.net
    Name:
    Shadow_Templar
    Realm:
    US West

Support Nibbits by linking to us: