If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• AnonymousI am running Windows 7 and I downloaded the latest version of the Allin1. I have my SC2 installed to a different directory than Program Files so I extracted the files there.

I started up the launcher from the shortcut it made and I see the load screen. I can see the bar loading but there is a gray background (decided to mention in case there is a problem because the other launchers I've used have the Starcraft 2 Beta Wings of Liberty logo displayed).

When the load bar is done, I get the standard Windows 7 error msg saying that the program has is not working so I shut it down. Then the launcher gives me an error msg stating that it cannot find the process Starcraft II Beta.

first of all i cant understand everything you wrote!
    waht loading what gray??

but plz cant you just install starcraft to its normal location? the TOOL doesnt need to be installed In starcraft's path, just let it install it self where it recomends you during setup!

also problems loading maps are been noticed before in some rare users that do not support EN-US localazation settings in their windows!

what windows and language exactly do you use?

change from control panel localization setting to En-Us and try again.

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator

Support Nibbits by linking to us: