If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Dear: Vernam7 & StarCrack Team

I originally posted this on the comments section of the previous version before the meltdown where the download count, ratings, & comments were all lost. While it’s gone now I still feel the message is important enough so I thought this time I’d come back by & drop it more appropriately on the forums. I’ve been watching all of your efforts not just here on Nibbits but around the web and just wanted to say thank you to you all and especially Vernam7 for all your hard work and time you've been spending on this project.

To all the users it's just a quick download and they are up and running with absolutely no idea of what it really took to get there, but as a fellow programmer I know the personal investment projects like this can take. The loader & the AI works great, they’re super easy to use, and you even take the time out of your day to help people. Actually with the amount of trouble you go through on the comments section alone I salute you that you still even reply at all! It shows true character that you continue to try and help people even after they completely skip all your instructions & helpful screenshots.

A while back on the page that disappeared you had uploaded screenshots of development and I thought they were all excellent to see and I was very interested in it. I came in a bit late thanks to work keeping me from that SC2 goodness and had missed those previous versions completely. It looks like you all are making good progress & I can't wait to see the new stuff you're working up. Once again, on behalf of the some thirty thousand plus people who have downloaded not just these latest versions already but all of your efforts since you started, I'd just like to say thanks to you and everybody else who's making this possible. Don’t let the constant influx of idiots get you down and please understand while not everybody posts there are a lot of us out there with a deep appreciation & respect for you all.

Keep up the good work, we'll be watching! Have a wonderful day,

'Goblin

Support Nibbits by linking to us: