If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Kevin Durant may be a "cupcake" in the eyes of many Thunder fans, but he left Oklahoma City supporters feeling Kobe Bryant Jerseys a bit more salty with the Warriors' rout on Saturday night.Durant went for 34 and shook off early game nerves to rally and Polo Ralph Lauren Outlet help Golden State secure the win in OKC — his first game back in Chesapeake Arena as a member of the Warriors. Durant Chris Paul Jerseys hit a deep dagger 3 over Westbrook to all but seal the game.When asked after the game if the boos rattled him, KD Golden State Warriors Jerseys simply responded, "I actually thought it would be a little louder."
    The Warriors didn't start this cupcake war with the Thunder, but they Kevin Durant Shoes finished it emphatically after their 130-114 win in Oklahoma City.Scorned Thunder fans wore cupcake-themed T-shirts (an homage to a Russell Westbrook dig at Lebron James Jerseys Kevin Durant) to get under KD's skin in his OKC homecoming; one fan even dressed up as CupcakeKD to really push it over Lebron James Jerseys the top.How did the Warriors respond? By wearing those exact same T-shirts in postgame, of course.Durant, asked about the T-shirts after the game, Cavalier Steam Shop seemed unaware of the home crowd's attempts to shake him."They did?" Durant asked. "That's pretty cool, I guess."Golden State forward Draymond Green — Polo Ralph Lauren one of several Warriors to wear the shirt Saturday — explained the fashion statement in a postgame interview with ESPN:"From my perspective, it's Moncler Jackets about a guy on our team who's a cupcake. But since he came out and completely crushed a cupcake, then I'm supporting the Custom NCAA Jerseys cupcake," Green said. "It's not a compliment. It's actually pretty disrespectful. But when you come out and do what he did tonight, and Kyrie Irving Jerseys kind of silence all that noise, I'm rocking with it."Durant scored a team-high 34 points and nine rebounds in the game — some James Harden Jerseys cupcake.
    The NBA has punished members of the Suns and Grizzlies for their roles in an altercation Wednesday night.Suns center Alex Len received Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys the harshest punishment: a one game suspension without pay. His crime was "leaving the bench area and entering the playing court during an Moncler Outlet altercation."Also for Phoenix, guard Tyler Ulis and forward Marquese Chriss were fined $15,000, as was the Grizzlies' Troy Daniels.“He’s been on five teams Kyrie Irving Shoes in three years and he has the nerve to talk trash to me,” the Suns' Devin Stephen Curry Jerseys Booker said of Daniels after the game, a 19-point Phoenix loss.Len's suspension will be served Friday night during a game against the Bulls.
    Knicks superfan Spike Lee was decked out in a Charles Oakley No. 34 jersey Sunday as he watched from his Kristaps Porzingis Jerseys familiar courtside seat while his favorite team, mired in controversy, earned a 94-90 win over the Spurs at Madison Square Garden.It was a Stephen Curry Shoes topical display for the famed filmmaker, a lifetime Knicks fan, who said he had the jersey made to show support for Oakley in ralph lauren jacket his back-and-forth with owner James Dolan and expressed disbelief over how the Knicks were treating a former star."I mean, how can you say Russell Westbrook Jerseys somebody is an alcoholic? You just can't, in my opinion," Lee told reporters, via ESPN.com. "And even if the person was, why would NBA Jerseys you say that? I don't know why you would say that. All I can do is wear my jersey."Lee was speaking to reporters Ben Simmons Jerseys inside the tunnel where Oakley had been ejected from the Garden and arrested four days earlier following a scuffle with security. The Knicks Polo Outlet have engaged in bizarre back-and-forth finger pointing with Oakley since his arrest, releasing a series of statements pleading for Oakley to "get some polo shoes help soon" and painting him as the aggressor. Dolan insinuated Friday that Oakley is an alcoholic."I'm sure he has problems," Dolan, a recovering Joel Embiid Jerseys addict himself, told the New York Post. "I didn't have the problem he has, but when you're fighting addiction, it's not that much Kyrie Irving Jerseys different from anger management or other diseases where you can't control yourself."Oakley has denied these claims and maintained no wrongdoing before being ejected ralph lauren handbags during Wednesday's game.Dolan banned Oakley from Madison Square Garden definitely.The Knicks' treatment of Oakley caused Lee to question the direction of the franchise."Who's Kevin Durant Jerseys gonna come here?" he said, referring to potential free agents."I'm not mad at any of the Knicks that showed up today," Lee said. Klay Thompson Jerseys "I stood up for everybody, gave them love. Applauded. I stood up for everybody. So I'm happy to see them. Under better conditions, Cheap NCAA Jerseys yes. But I'm happy to see them regardless. But it just looks so obvious to me. …I don't know, you got to ask polo t shirts the Garden. I'm just happy to see these guys. I know all of them."
    In professional sports, you don't have to win to Custom NBA Jerseys succeed.For the latest evidence of that, look no further than the New York Knicks and Los Angeles Lakers, who remain the two most ralph lauren bags valuable NBA franchises based on Forbes' annual assessment despite a miserable recent run on the court.The Knicks are worth $3.3 billion and the Moncler Sale Lakers $3 billion, according to a Forbes report released Wednesday. They have held the top two spots in the rankings for nearly 20 Carmelo Anthony Jerseys years, and their combined 42-71 record (.372) this season after a similarly rough showing last year isn't nearly enough to derail their big-market Kevin Durant Jerseys revenues.On the flip side, winning can pay dividends. Golden State is up to No. 3 at $2.6 billion after its back-to-back runs to Warriors Team Store the NBA Finals.But it's mostly market size and long-term staying power that drive these rankings: the Bulls are fourth at $2.5 billion and Cheap NBA Jerseys the Celtics fifth at $2.2 billion.
    Carmelo Anthony could be asked to serve as a replacement for Kevin Love in the All-Star game, Ralph Lauren Outlet but it doesn't sound like he really wants to."I got plans," he said, via ESPN, about filling in for the injured Love. "I polo shirts would love to take this break and just utilize this break and my body and my mind and just get away from everything. Lebron James Shose I could utilize this break. If they call me I'd consider it. But I would love to utilize this break."Anthony really could use Klay Thompson Jerseys a break considering everything he's been put through. The Knicks aren't great, the team president is openly criticizing him and, oh yeah, he's ralph lauren sweater also in the middle of several trade rumors.Through all of it, he's kept his composure and has taken the high road on everything. Jimmy Butler Jerseys So a little trip away from basketball is probably something he's been looking foward to.As for Love, some other replacement options include Joel Anthony Davis Jerseys Embiid (although he has his own injury), Melo's teammate Kristaps Porzingis or potentially the Wizards' Bradley Beal.

Jerseys best Sellers Sale:
    Kyle Lowry Jerseys
    Brook Lopez Jerseys
    Golden State Warriors Jerseys
    Tony Parker Jerseys
    Karl-Anthony Towns Jerseys
    Cleveland Cavaliers Jerseys
    Moncler Sale
    Houston Rockets Jerseys
    Indiana Pacers Jerseys
    Rudy Gobert Jerseys
    Harrison Barnes Jerseys