If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• At first, I felt iffy with the stacked units.. but once I got into it, it was fine, and showed me its charm.

There are still quite a few problems I had with the map... For example, I HATE the centerview on the units... and I HATE the inventory system. Both are COMPLETELY unrequired...

Centerview does NOT make the game challenging.. it just makes it frustrating and a headache to play, especially when trying to save fellow teammates. Since you've opted for strange colors, AND a twilight terrain, it is 100% impossible to find out where your teamates are with the centerview always on your own unit.

The inventory system is ALSO a headache, as it is hard to click and unhotkeyable. Go for dropship or gateway system, PLEASE. I know they're used everywhere, but they WORK, and that's why they're used.

Lastly, I felt some of the weapons aren't made equal... C4's suck.... Barricades are okay, but are wasted way too early.. and Heal is probably the best... but the old MedKit in your Inventory, then use Dropship to use them is a much better system as it requires planning.

The map has many strong points.. but also many weak points that could've been easily fixed if you've stuck to conventional, but useful gameplay mechanics.
    I want to point out that the criticism that you got on SEN aren't at all bad. Usually, people will not even bother to criticize your map that much if they didn't think your map had some potential.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: