If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• While it's just about expected that a model will look amazing on a runway or red carpet, it takes a genuinely stylish girl to nail off-duty chic. Clearly, Australian model Jessica Hart is such a girl, regularly serving up the street style inspiration. Her closet is packed with a cool mix of international designer names, including cult-hit US brands (DVF), a dash of Parisian chic (Isabel Marant) and a laidback flash of feminine Australian fashion (Zimmermann). Basically, we'd seriously consider a Franklin and Marshall UK wardrobe switch if Jess could be persuaded.

We caught up with the Victoria's Secret regular and Vogue covergirl on-set for her shoot with local retail giant, Portmans. So, if you want your wardrobe to resemble this bona fide babe's for Winter, keep reading.

"I nicked off the Portman's shoot a lilac purple sweater, like a pastel mauve. It’s cropped and like a fine knit. I’m loving pastels and knits and Portmans has a bunch of them this season."

"I spend a lot of time just cruising around the city, walking into places and boutique stores, or people who have just started little brands. There’s this little store called Jolie and Dean that I saw in Melbourne the other day.

I always love stopping in Portmans, because I get to see my face franklin and marshall polo shirt and the girls that have to look at it all day and apologise to them [laughs]."

"I’m loving pastel and even though it’s going into Winter I’m loving the contrast of it. It’s not your usual thing for Winter, but I love pulling on a pastel trench or pastel sweater."

"There’s also a really cool little jewellery store I was in the other day, Keshett on Little Collins Street, Melbourne. It’s just all little antique and vintage jewellery, like really fine jewellery."

"I’d say Converse and something kind of statement, like a statement piece that’s kind of relaxed. It could be a leather pant or leather skirt, or a white t-shirt. It shouldn’t be too forced, but just something that makes people think, 'Oh, I wouldn’t have thought to do that.'"

"I look on Etsy or eBay for my vintage leather jackets or t-shirts."

"If you ever need to dress up, sometimes a cool, updated idea is a big full skirt and a shirt. Because it kind of looks like a dress but you can wear them again in different environments with different things."

"It’s really tough actually, because you always have Franklin Marshall Sale to wear something nice and I don’t like spending money on something you are going to wear once. If I’m going to an event I can borrow it, because lots of people you know are going to see it, but weddings are tough.

Most of the weddings I go to, because we’re all friends, we all see each other, so I can’t wear the same thing to every wedding."

"Some of my friends like to get creative and do themed weddings, which makes it more complicated, or destination weddings which makes it even harder because you have to pack it all in. But you know what, Etsy is great. I love it whenever I have a themed wedding, or I’m looking for a little vintage piece or something."

Support Nibbits by linking to us: