If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• >> I have a feature request, how about an option to upload a screenshot for Projects/Map submitted as my last one submitted the auto/screenshot didn't work but I could save the image from the last version and upload it as the terrain didn't really change much.

Great idea. This was on my mind as I was comparing SEN and Nibbits - I don't remember if I included it on my emails to dcramer, but allowing more useful gameplay screenshots is definitely a good thing.

>> I am pretty sure that would already be in effect... or at least its obviously one vote per account and I don't see any reason for people to spam accounts.

Not at all obvious. What's your line of reasoning?

Mine? First, I noticed was that the first day overall ratings were available, the two Basewolves maps almost immediately got 5 ratings and every other top 10 map got a 1 rating. Tampering? Almost certainly.

Second, given the overall (poor) quality of the Basewolves map, the number of 5-votes it received, and comparing it to other maps of equal and greater quality, I simply suspect something is up. Not accusing anyone yet, but I'd like to at least verify the IP addresses of the voters to make sure.

Third, you would be surprised what people will do for attention. There's significant spam that we delete that, in some way or another, attempts to influence public perception of a map.

Major
    Battle.net
    Name:
    azala[zc]
    Realm:
    US East

Support Nibbits by linking to us: